Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, January 18, 2013

More brooches

I don't like this weather. It makes me sad.
I'm waiting for the spring.
I want to smile again, to walk in the park, to smell the flowers.
I want to see happy people wearing beautiful things.
I want to see the sun.
Till then I will not stop to make flowers.
This is what I made these days:


























































Be happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello happy Woman! How are you?
    I have been so lazy with the blog lately, so many things to do and the cold and the snow... I fell like hibernate :D

    I love your brooches, give us a bit of spring! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy wordt je als je naar jouw creaties kijkt!!1
    Tineke
    bollies53.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete