Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My childhood's paintings

Last week my mother gave me some paintings I made when I was seven years old.
I was astonished by my aptitude at that time.
I'm so happy that she kept some of them.





















This is me in my vision

















And here is my father thinking to his princess





















I'm looking to these paintings and I see flowers. :)
It seems that I always was like now.
It was so nice to see them now.
I wanted to share them with you.
I hope you like them, too.
Have a lovely weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Aww they are so sweet. I have a few of my drawings from way back and they arn't a patch on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see then you were very talented from early age!!!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena!
      I see flowers and colors. :)
      Have a beautiful evening!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! You made these when you were seven? Really? It's unbelievable! No wonder your mom still keeps them, they are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LS!
      It was nice to see them now.
      Now I keep my daughter's paintings.
      When she will be 20, I'll show her.
      Have a lovely day LS!

      Delete
  4. the red flower painting is stunning; it really is. It could be exhibited as a modern painting in any gallery. The composition is faultless.

    My tip: frame it and hang it on the living room wall... I think it fits perfectly.

    I also like the grey/black&white one (the landscape with the house). That would look great with a white frame...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adela!
      Is this a joke?
      Serious?
      Have a nice evening Adela! :)

      Delete
  5. Of course it's not a joke! I'm dead serious. I think they're fantastic.
    Go to IKEA, find some nice frames and frame 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      I'll do this.
      Thank you!
      Have a lovely day Adela! :)

      Delete