Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crocheted flower

The Autumn is almost here and I ascertained that my daughter's clothes are smaller.
I must make hats, tunics, sweaters and so on.
I started with a white hat.
I crocheted a red flower to put on the hat.
Today I'll show you the flower and how I made it.
These days I hope I will finish the hat and I'll put the hat and the pattern.
For the moment this is the flower:




















I took her a red coat. The white hat with a red flower will be perfect for her coat.
I'll show you next time.
Have a lovely day!
And don't forget: life is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. More flowers?! Yo are a happy flower Lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I like flowers. :)
      My name is flower. :) I'm not joking.
      Have a lovely day Lorena!

      Delete