Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crocheted Camomile Pattern

I tried to make some camomile.
I used my imagination and I didn't respect the colors.
This is what I achieved:





















Row 1: make 2 chains, 5 slip stitch in the first chain, join with a slip stitch
Row 2: 1 chain; 2 slip stitch in each slip stitch from row 1, join with a slip stitch
Row 3: 1 chain; 2 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch, repeat
Row 4: 1 chain; 2 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch; repeat
Row 5: 1 chain; 2 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch, 1 slip stitch; repeat
Row 6: 3 chains, 2 treble crochet in the next slip stitch, 1 slip stitch; repeat from the beginning























All these flowers will be broaches.
I'll show you when they will be ready.
Have a lovely day!

11 comments:

  1. Toate sunt foarte frumoase!Vor iesi niste brose superbe! :) Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna!
      Așa îmi imaginez si eu.
      Multumesc frumos Mada!
      Spor la crosetat!

      Delete
    2. Cu placere!Azi o sa fac o pauza... :(

      Delete
  2. So simple, but so cute!!!
    Like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot crochet so I admire anyone who can. Love these flowers! Came over from Happy Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna!
      You cannot crochet, but you make other lovely things.
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love all of the color combinations! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Thank you so much!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for linking up here on BeColorful.
    pr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will make them soon.
      Have a nice day!

      Delete